Recipe for a Successful Brand Workshop
For Food And Beverage Brands
CONNECT WITH YOUR CONSUMERS BEYOND YOUR PRODUCTS
Food and beverage companies looking to win consumers and build brand recognition are invited to attend a virtual workshop hosted by marketing maven Kristine Carey, of Brand Guide and design expert Karyn Savory, of Sweet & Savory Designs. The Branding Workshop will help you identify your brand positioning with consistent and authentic messaging and visual design psychology.
Check out the on-demand recording. All the great brand development information, tips, tricks and best practices in a virtual webinar. You will get all four workbooks and can spend time reviewing the slides and the recorded presentation slides.
You can do this workshop on your time in your location.
Connect the vision of your business with smart messaging and key visual cues that will
help your brand stand out, cut through the clutter, amplify your brand promise and establish brand recall.
Brand positioning creates clarity and guidance around what you do and for who you serve. It also defines to your target consumer why you are the best company for them and gives them reasons to believe in you and your products. Creating a consistent brand personality will help you connect with your customers and connection builds engagement, conversion, loyalty, and ultimately advocacy.
- Understanding the key components to great storytelling and connecting to your target audience
- Vision: Create and share your company inspiration, commitment, and purpose with a strong roadmap
- Mission: Define what you do and how you attract your target audience
- Reasons to Believe: Understand and develop business proof points that build trust
- Brand Character: Discover a tone of voice and detail out the personality of your company
- Design Psychology : Embrace your brand personality through the use of color, typography, and aesthetics
- Lots of examples for clear understanding of brand development
Four Workbooks Help You Align Your Key Deliverables
1. Brand Guide_Recipe For A SuccessfulBrand_Workbook
- Overview of the value of branding
- Key questions to help you align your vision, values, mission, target audience, reasons to believe and brand characteristics
- Archetype definitions, key characteristics, example brands and color and font samples
- Highlights for developing your companies brand visuals
- Color overview chart with direction of influence
What They Are Saying
"I highly encouraged you to enroll in this workshop. You will get so much added value for your business. Kristine has a deep knowledge of the market, a wealth of expertise and most importantly a devotion to make you shine, she takes everything at heart, and will help your brand shine. She will truly be your partner in building a successful journey.
Most importantly she has the principal and values that matter most."
Karim Marrouch, Market Launch Strategist, The Greater Goods
"This workshop is the real deal! Your company will benefit!"
Steve Wangler, VP Sales, The Good Crisp Company
“Kristine Carey with Brand Guide is a great resource for beginning and current business owners. I met her at a workshop hosted in my community, and continued working with her through consulting sessions to help refine my business branding. She's been a great help to me, and has really taken the time to get to know me as a business owner to better assist with the process! Kristine is a wealth of information, and I highly recommend her workshops or a private session for any business owner!”
Madeline Hagan, Founder Holistic Home & Health LLC and Twin Beaters LLC
Kristine will share her roadmap for brand positioning with consistent and authentic messaging. Learn how brand positioning creates strategic clarity around what you do and who you serve.
Karyn will share the importance of design psychology. Learn how to express your business' personality through the use of color, typography, photography and symbolism.
Schedule a 25 minute FREE consultation.
"We will outline everything you need to create your brand messaging and creative visuals. Tips, tricks and best practices to connect with your consumer. Have fun!" Kristine and Karyn
Recipe for a Successful Brand Workshop: On-Demand$100.00CONNECT WITH YOUR CONSUMERS BEYOND YOUR PRODUCTS!
Food and beverage companies looking to win consumers and build brand recognition are invited to virtually attend this on-demand workshop.
Hosted by marketing maven Kristine Carey, of Brand Guide and design expert Karyn Savory, of Sweet & Savory Designs. The Branding Workshop will help you identify your brand positioning with consistent and authentic messaging and visual design psychology.
The workshop is a pre-recorded session where you will learn how to connect with your consumer beyond your products. You will develop smart messaging and key visual cues that will help your brand stand out, cut through the clutter, amplify your brand promise and establish brand recall.View more details...